We will ship the items within the order using the address entered in the order. The products will be prepared within 4 working days as soon as the payment is received. For those who choose the bank transfer, we recommend sending us the accountant of the transfer to speed up delivery times.
Once the package has been delivered to the courier, it will be his responsibility to carry out the delivery as soon as possible and it is in our interest to follow the progress of the shipments. In no case do we guarantee a certain delivery date.
In 95% of shipments, the goods are delivered within 48/72 hours of being taken over by the courier. If the package (not yet considered LOST) is delivered late, the customer is always given the right to withdraw from the purchase (see Right of Withdrawal and Returns). A package is considered LOST by the couriers after 30 working days from collection at our shop. Prior to that date, Lim Chocolate cannot under any circumstances refund the customer.
Shipping costs amount to €6.90 for deliveries made in 4-6 working days, or €8.90 for fast shipments within 48 hours. The customer also has the right to collect the goods directly, and free of charge, from our laboratory, Via Celebrini 4, in Fossano.
We have the utmost care to each packaging, but the unexpected can always happen, not actually depending on our will. Therefore, we ask our kind customers to look at the package as soon as it is received and to sign the courier’s documentation with the right to reserve, otherwise it will not be possible for us to request a refund.
Right of withdrawal and Returns
- In accordance with the legal provisions in force according to Legislative Decree 206/2005, the CUSTOMER has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the term of 14 calendar days as required by law, starting from the date of delivery of the products. This also applies to pre-orders placed on the site.
- Should the CUSTOMER decide to exercise this right, the goods must be returned to Lim Chocolate, Via Celebrini 4, 12045, Fossano, Piedmont, Italy. The shipping costs relating to the return of the goods and all the responsibility associated with the shipment itself are borne by the CUSTOMER. The goods must be returned intact, in the original unopened packaging. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, Lim Chocolate will refund the full amount of the payment received from the customer together with any delivery costs incurred, in the shortest possible time and in any case within a maximum period of 14 calendar days from the communication to exercise the right of withdrawal and from receipt of the goods.
- In case of receipt of products that do not comply with the orders or are defective with damages that compromise the usability of the product, the CUSTOMER must PROMPTLY communicate it, by e-mail, to the e-mail address email@example.com . Lim Chocolate will be able to contact the courier who, compatibly with his availability, will collect the goods. Lim Chocolate reserves the right to verify the disputed non-compliance and, if confirmed, will arrange for the shipment of the replacement goods or refund by crediting the card or other method used by the customer for the purchase.
To guarantee the legal guarantee it is essential to sign the package with reserve to the courier, so where damages, openings, tears or other types of damage are found on the external packaging, it is mandatory to sign with reserve. In the absence of a conditional signature, no assistance can be offered for damages.
- Lim Chocolate cannot replace products already sold as USED or DAMAGED, offered at a preferential price.
- If the courier declares that the goods have been delivered and the recipient has not actually received the package, the recipient must request the POD from the courier, via Lim Chocolate, within 21 calendar days of the declaration of successful delivery. Subsequently, he will have to go to the competent bodies to issue a regular complaint. Only in this way will we be able to claim any reimbursement from the courier.