These conditions are valid only between Lim Chocolate and any person in the Italian territory who makes online purchases to be delivered in the Italian territory on the website www.limchocolate.com (the Site) hereinafter referred to as the “CUSTOMER”. These conditions may be subject to modifications, the date of placing online is equivalent to the date of entry into force.
These general conditions govern purchases made on the Site, in accordance with articles 50 and following of Legislative Decree n. 206 of 6 September 2005, Consumer Code, section II of chapter I of the third Title of the Third Part, to which reference is made as provided for by art. 60 of the Consumer Code.
ARTICLE 1 – Object of the contract
With these general conditions of sale, Lim Chocolate sells and the CUSTOMER remotely purchases the tangible movable property indicated and offered for sale on the website www.limchocolate.com. The contract is concluded exclusively through the internet, by accessing the CUSTOMER at www.limchocolate.com and placing a purchase order according to the procedure set forth on the site itself.
ARTICLE 2 – Conclusion and effectiveness of the contract
- The sale will be considered concluded with the sending by Lim Chocolate to the CUSTOMER of an e-mail confirming the order. The e-mail contains the details of the CUSTOMER and of the order, the price of the goods purchased, the transport costs and the shipping address to which the goods will be sent. The CUSTOMER undertakes to verify the correctness of the data contained therein and to promptly communicate any corrections.
- Lim Chocolate undertakes to describe and present the items sold on the site in the best possible way. Nonetheless, some errors, inaccuracies or small differences between the site and the real product may arise, also due to changes made by the producers during production. Furthermore, the photographs and videos of the products presented do not constitute a contractual element, as they are only representative.
- The CUSTOMER has the right to cancel an ORDER for goods in the warehouse until he receives the e-mail confirming the shipment of the goods. At that point he can only make use of the RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL typical of the consumer.
ARTICLE 3 – Availability of products
- The availability of the products refers to the one present at the moment in which the CUSTOMER consults the product sheets; this must in any case be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence of several users on the site, the products could be sold to others before the order is confirmed.
- Even after the order confirmation e-mail has been sent by Lim Chocolate, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this eventuality, the CUSTOMER will be promptly informed and will be able to decide whether to accept the delivery of only the available products or request the cancellation of the order by communicating it via e-mail to email@example.com.
ARTICLE 4 – Methods of payment
- Each payment by the CUSTOMER can only be made with the Paypal platform, the Satispay platform or by bank transfer.
- The communications relating to the payment and the data communicated by the CUSTOMER when this is carried out take place on special protected lines and with all the guarantees ensured by the use of the security protocols provided by the payment circuits.
ARTICLE 5 – Prices
- All sales prices of the products displayed and indicated on the Site are expressed in Euros and include VAT.
- Shipping costs are not included in the purchase price, but are indicated and calculated at the conclusion of the purchase process before making the payment.
- The CUSTOMER accepts Lim Chocolate’s right to modify its prices at any time, however the goods will be invoiced on the basis of the prices indicated on the site at the time of the order and confirmed in the email sent by Lim Chocolate as confirmation of the acquisition of the order.
ARTICLE 6 – Right of withdrawal
See Shipping and Returns page
ARTICLE 7 – Method of delivery
See Shipping and Returns page
ARTICLE 8 – Liability
- Lim Chocolate assumes no responsibility for disservices attributable to force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances, even when dependent on malfunctions and disservices of the internet, in the event that it is unable to execute the order within the time stipulated in the contract.
- The availability of each item is only indicative, has no contractual nature and the seller cannot be held responsible in the event of unavailability of one or more products.
ARTICLE 9 – Access to the site
The CUSTOMER has the right to access the site to consult and make purchases. No other use, especially commercial, of the site or its content is permitted. The integrity of the elements of this site, whether audio or visual, and the related technology used remain the property of Lim Chocolate and are protected by intellectual property law.
ARTICLE 10 – Integrity
These General Conditions of Sale consist of all the clauses that compose them. If one or more provisions of these General Conditions of Sale is considered invalid or declared as such pursuant to the law, regulation or following a decision by a court having jurisdiction, the other provisions will continue to have full force and effect.
ARTICLE 11 – Applicable law and competent jurisdiction
For the resolution of any civil disputes deriving from the interpretation, execution and termination of this remote sales contract, if the CUSTOMER is a consumer (i.e. a natural person who purchases the products not for purposes related to his professional activity) the territorial jurisdiction mandatory is the Court of the place of residence or domicile of the CUSTOMER, if located in the national territory (Art. 63 Legislative Decree 205/2006).